Ganoderma Lucidum herb together with chemotherapy may have significant results for patients who had surgery for breast cancer, colon cancer or gastric cancer
Reported by Dr. Hiroshi Kawai of Kinki University
The experimental subjects were patients who were treated improperly after surgery, and patients who were suffering from chemotherapy side effects.
After a mastectomy and chemotherapy, one patient’s face became very dark. After consuming Ganoderma Lucidum for two months, her color improved.
One patient’s limbs became paralyzed and swollen after a mastectomy. After taking Ganoderma Lucidum for one month, numbness significantly improved.
Some patients used Ganoderma Lucidum together with some herbal medicines for ten days after a colostomy. Night sweats disappeared and appetite improved.
Some patients who had gastric cancer operation found themselves with low appetites. After taking this herb, their appetites improved.
In view of above clinical results, we can see this herb functions as a valuable supporting treatment together with chemotherapy. This precious fungus also reduces side effects of chemotherapy.
Ganoderma Lucidum prevents cancer metastasis, relieves pain and improve the chance for longevity.
Ganoderma Lucidum from the Polypore fungus family is regarded as an effective cancer treatment in Japan, China, USA, Canada, USSR and Scotland. Some medical specialists in different countries are using the latest scientific instruments for clinical tests.
Examples are Prof. Ta-Cheng from Medical College of National Taiwan University, Prof. Cheng Hui-hua and Prof. Tung Ui-chi from Taipei Medical College.
The experimental results proved that Ganoderma Lucidum is effective in cancer treatment. Information from research reports on how this herb treats cancer are as follow…
1) The anti-cancer components are Polysaccharides and Organic Germanium.
2) It can strengthen stamina, elevate immune system and restrain cancer metastasis.
3) After undergoing surgery, it is helpful to patients with cancer such as esophageal cancer, gastric cancer, breast cancer, intestinal cancer and uterine cancer.
4) It can eliminate cancerous ascites (abnormal accumulation of serous fluid in the abdominal cavity), increase appetite and relieve pain of late stage cancer.
5) It can be used together with other cancer treatments such as surgery, radiation, or combined with chemo therapy. It has no side effects and is effective.
Based on the above clinical reports, we may see that this precious herb has cancer preventing, suppressing and curing qualities.
Most of us may have dental carries, myopia or cancer tendencies when we are young. These diseases may also develop at any time in our life. We should try our best to prevent them from occurring.
To prevent tooth decay, we should eat more calcium and avoid sweets. To avoid myopia, we should eat more vitamin A and avoid eye fatigue. If we want to prevent cancer, we should eat more Ganoderma Lucidum herb and avoid an imbalanced diet.