Organic Spirulina – Let’s Spirulina Examine Its Power
Have you ever tried Spirulina? Organic Spirulina is one of the best to try. We will do Spirulina Examine today.
Is it worth it to take this Superfood as our daily food supplement?
Let’s dive deep into “Why Spirulina Taste So Weird by doing Simple Spirulina Examine”.
1. Purify from Toxic Agents (especially Arsenic)
2. Eliminate the Candida
According to the researchers:
“Candida is, in fact, a fungal infection that affects the female genital tract. It is a very common disorder among women of childbearing age and in most cases, it occurs more than once in a lifetime. ”
3. Helps Prevent Cancer
4. Reduces Blood Pressure
5. Reduces cholesterol
Following the direction of improving blood pressure, the benefits of organic spirulina have also been shown to prevent atherosclerosis and reduce very high cholesterol levels in the blood. A recent study experimented on a series of animals published in The Journal of the Nutritional Science and Vitaminology conisgli were fed a cholesterol-based diet for 4 weeks and then were fed with 1% or 5% spirulina for another eight weeks.
After the completion of the eight-week trial, cholesterol pamphlets decreased by 26% in the group that consumed 1% of organic spirulina and 41% in the group that consumed 5% of spirulina, which strongly suggests that the more we eat the more Spirulina are the benefits we receive. Triglycerides and total cholesterol were also significantly reduced.
6. Reduces the possibility of infarction
7. Increase Energy
8. Helps Loss Weight
9. Relieves Sinus Problems
Compared to other remedies, spirulina effectively reduces the itching and frees the nose from mucous and above all reduces the frequency of sneezing.
DXN Organic Spirulina Nutrition Data :
- Proteins: Essential Amino Acids (60% – 65%)
- Carbohydrates: Polysaccharides, Glycogen (15%)
- Fats: Essential Fatty Acids, like GLA (5% – 8%)
- Vitamins: Vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, Others (0.75%)
- Minerals & Trace Elements: Minerals & Trace Elements: Elements: Iron, Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium, (8%) Selenium etc. in colloidal form
- Natural Pigments: Natural Pigments: Pigments: Phycocyanin, Chlorophyll, Xanthophyll, Beta Carotene
DXN Organic Spirulina Benefits for Health :
- Growth and development
- Energy Booster
- Strengthening the Immune System
- Zero Cholesterol Food
- Improving Gastrointestinal and digestive health
- Enhancing Natural Cleansing and Detoxification