What are Irregular Period Symptoms and Solutions?
what is periods in girl?
Compare to other body tissue, ovary and repetitive cycle of this system changes in response to estrogen and progesterone stimulation. This endometrial shed and the uterus lining monthly intervals changes called menstruation.
The girl or woman first menstruation is called the first period or menarche, usually occurs between age 12 and 13 years old. The Menstrual cycle is traditionally separated into three major stages of the ovaries.
Menstrual cycle, phases of the menstruation
In most women, the menstrual cycle lasts between 25 and 30 days, during the life of women, the menstrual cycle length may change when women in process with menopause (stop menstruation and menstrual cycle).
The normal period cycle begins with the follicular phase. This stage ovarian follicles become mature to prepare for ovulation, it is a proliferative phase of the menstrual cycle. Once eggs released from the ovary, the eggs move into the fallopian tube, and the process from the follicle to release a mature egg is named ovulation (the most fertile time during a woman’s menstrual cycle).
Luteal phase after ovulation occurs, when follicular development, estrogen, and progesterone endometrial nutrients will raise an implanted egg, a small yellow structure if fertilized ovaries.
If not fertilized, endometrium shed, causing menstruation. This process is what women experience when they have their period, and it usually lasts from 3-7 days. Menstruation actually includes blood, cervical mucus, and tissue. Amount of menstrual fluid loss is generally between 50-100 ml, although it may vary significantly.
Blood plasmin enzymes prevent blood from coagulating, but sometimes rich blood loss may lead to iron deficiency, pre-menopausal women have higher dietary requirements to avoid this. Menstrual cycle often counts from the first day of menstrual bleeding.
Why do girls have periods?
Many times we wonder why girls have menstruation, but boys do not, why there is bleeding during menstruation but still the body have so much blood, these questions accompanied the girl from a little girl till they became a mother, When his daughter came menstruation, it is necessary to know some of the basics of menstruation.
We’d better known female reproductive organs and physiological functions to understand why girls have periods. Female internal reproductive organs consist of the ovaries, uterus and fallopian tubes.
The main function of the ovaries is to produce eggs and synthetic ovarian hormones, the uterus and fallopian tubes are fruitful organs, ovaries contain hundreds of thousands of follicles, each follicle containing an egg. Basically no function before puberty follicles.
During adolescence, by the anterior pituitary gonadotropins, immature follicles gradually developed, while synthetic estrogen.
When follicular maturation and ovulation, egg’s wall collapse, the cell becomes large, yellow, called the corpus luteum, which not only synthetic estrogen also produce progesterone.
With the changes in ovarian, endometrial get affected also cyclical change accordingly.
Estrogen makes endometrial thickening, increased endometrial cells numbers, make tortuous tube spiral, called proliferative endometrium.
After ovulation, because the combined effect of estrogen and progesterone, endometrial become edema, glands produce large amounts of mucus and glycogen, endometrial thickness increased from one millimeter to six millimeters, called secretory endometrium.
If at this time the discharged eggs fertilized, the zygote transport through the fallopian tubes into the uterus, called the pregnancy.
Pregnancy tissue synthesis of a human chorionic gonadotropin, which supports the continued development of the corpus luteum; if the egg is have not fertilized after ovulation about 14 days, yellow atrophy, stop the secretion of estrogen and progestin, the blood vessels in the endometrium retract, endometrial necrosis and loss, cause bleeding, form into menstruation.
Therefore, menstrual cycle, depending on the ovarian cycle, usually thirty days, but varies, some maybe forty-five days or even for a period of three or six months.
As long as there are rules, usually it is normal menstruation.
Bleeding time is usually three to seven days, every time the total amount of menstrual bleeding is 50ml, more than 80ml of menstrual bleeding is the pathological state.
Period symptoms or you can say symptoms of periods or some people refer it as menstruation symptoms:
Usually no special symptoms. Some women may have lower abdomen and lumbosacral heavy feeling and falling feeling, the individual may have a bladder irritation symptoms such as frequent urination, mild neurological instability symptoms such as headaches, insomnia, depression, easily excited, gastrointestinal disorders such as nausea, vomiting, constipation or diarrhea and nasal bleeding and other phenomena.
In general, menstruation does not affect work and study. But better not engaged in heavy manual labor or strenuous exercise, avoid cold bath and under paddy field labor, the prohibition of sexual intercourse, pay attention to menstrual hygiene.
Also, check out: Top 5 Period Symptoms
What causes irregular periods?
1. Cervical stenosis, menstrual outflow obstruction, causing irregular periods, dysmenorrhea.
2. Poor uterine hypoplasia mostly come with abnormal uterus blood supply, resulting in uterine ischemia, hypoxia caused irregular periods, dysmenorrhea.
3. Uterus abnormal position, uterus position extreme forward or retro deviation, affect blood unobstructed cause menstrual cramps, dysmenorrhea.
4. Mental, neurological factors make some women over-sensitive to pain.
5. Mother and daughter both have irregular periods, dysmenorrhea, genetic factors have a certain relationship with irregular periods.
6. Endocrine factors, menstrual pain is related to progesterone elevated at luteal phase.
7. Endometrial and menstrual blood prostaglandin (PG) level increased, prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) make uterine muscle fibers make it shrink cause dysmenorrhea. Patients’ endometrial tissue prostaglandin content significantly higher than normal women.
8. Uterine excessive contractions. Although patients with irregular periods, dysmenorrhea uterine contraction pressure is the same (normal pressure of about 4.9Kpa) with normal women basically , but uterine contractions longer duration, and often difficult to relax completely, so due to excessive uterine contractions, irregular periods, dysmenorrhea occurs.
9. Abnormal uterine contractions. irregular periods, dysmenorrhea patients often have abnormal uterine contractions, which lead to uterine smooth muscle ischemia, ischemia can also cause uterine muscle spasm and contraction, resulting in irregular periods
10. Gynecological diseases such as endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, adenomyosis, uterine fibroids. Place IUD (commonly known as IUD) in utero also easy to cause dysmenorrhea.
11.Girls menarche, psychological stress, sedentary lead to deterioration of blood circulation, blood running sluggish, eat cold food, etc., causing irregular periods, dysmenorrhea.
12. Menstrual strenuous exercise, invasion by the cold or wet or both, are easy to cause dysmenorrhea.
13. Some industrial or chemical produce odors, such as gasoline, banana water, etc., causing irregular periods, dysmenorrhea.
What is irregular periods?
Also known as the irregular menstrual cycle, irregular menstruation, menstrual disorders, gynecological diseases, menstrual cycle abnormal or bleeding amount abnormal, abdominal pain and systemic symptoms during menstruation.
Causes of irregular periods, reasons for irregular periods:
Irregular period’s causes may be organic disease or dysfunction. Many systemic diseases such as blood disorders (Glanzmann’s disease), hypertension, endocrine disorders, miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, mole, hyperprolactinemia, cancer (such as ovarian cancer, uterine fibroids), breast adenosis, tuberculosis (tubal tuberculosis, endometrial tuberculosis), inflammation (chronic endometritis, chronic tubal ovarian inflammation) can cause irregular menstruation.
Irregular periods symptoms:
Heavy menstrual bleeding, menstrual scarce, menstrual disorders, uterus bleeding, lower abdomen pain, early menstruation, menstruation delayed, menstrual cycle changes, physiological amenorrhea.
1, the menstrual cycle change.
2, menstrual abdominal pain, fall.
3, menstruation postponed.
4, early menstruation.
5, before and after the menstrual abdominal pain, fall
6, secondary amenorrhea.
7, menstrual swelling.
8, age at menopause prematurely.
9, menstrual volume big.
10, excessive menstrual blood clots.
Irregular period’s diagnosis:
1) Menstrual scarce:
Menstrual blood less than 10 ml or less, two layers of paper can’t be wet through, one period or more.
2) Menstrual cycle changes:
Menstrual cycle times long, more than seven days.
Several consecutive menstrual cycles’ menstrual bleeding volume big, but menstrual bleeding time and interval time all normal, no intermenstrual bleeding, bleeding after sexual intercourse, or blood sudden increase, belong to ovulatory dysfunctional uterine bleeding class.
4) Children menorrhagia include:
Several meanings, bleeding two much and too long (more than 7 days), menstrual frequent (less than 20 days, also called polymenorrhea), frequent bleeding or irregular menstruation or with heavy menstrual bleeding (menometrorrhagia), which are mostly an ovulatory dysfunctional uterine bleeding disease.
If you continue to suffer from the above, it is irregular periods, should be careful, because irregular periods usually cause infertility, in preparation for pregnancy, it is best to cure irregular periods fist, to ensure progress of pregnancy smooth.
Performance of the menstrual cycle or bleeding disorders:
Irregular bleeding, including:
Menorrhagia or duration too long, happens when patients have uterine fibroids, endometrial polyps, endometrial hyperplasia, endometriosis; periods volume and frequency less than normal, menstrual period cycle less than 25 days, occur more often, or prolonged menstrual cycle interval, longer than 35 days, irregular bleeding, caused by a variety of reasons, irregular bleeding, can occur for different reasons, endocrine causes or systemic disease causes.
Dysfunctional uterine bleeding:
External genitalia without obvious organic disease, uterine endocrine system disorders caused irregular bleeding, one kind of menstrual disorders, the most common kind, happens in puberty and menopause, can be divided into ovulation and an ovulatory two kinds, about 85% of cases are an ovulatory dysfunctional uterine bleeding.
Vaginal bleeding after menopause:
After menstruation stops six months, bleeding, often caused by cancer, inflammation.
Amenorrhea refers never have periods, or the menstrual cycle has been established and then stopped three more cycles. The former primary amenorrhea, the latter for secondary amenorrhea.
How to Stop Irregular Periods?
How to stop period cramps, dysmenorrhea?
1. Although a healthy diet, a balanced diet cannot eliminate the pain thoroughly, it is magic to improve the health of the body. Avoid junk food which is too sweet or salty, they make you flatulence and slow, eat more vegetables, fruits, chicken, fish, and try smaller meals but more times.
2. Supplement minerals, like calcium, potassium and magnesium minerals, can help relieve menstrual pain, period cramps. Experts found that women taking calcium, compared with those who did not take have less menstrual pain. Magnesium is also important because it helps the body absorb calcium efficiently. Before or during menstruation intake more calcium and magnesium.
3. Avoid caffeine, coffee, tea, cola, chocolate contains caffeine makes you nervous, discomfort during menstruation. Therefore, you should avoid caffeine. In addition, coffee contains oils may stimulate the small intestine also.
4. Prohibition wine if you have edema during menstruation, alcohol will aggravate this problem. Do not drink. If you are can’t hold, limit between a 2:1 glass of wine.
5. Do not use diuretics, many women believe that diuretics can reduce swelling and discomfort of menstruation, but Mubarak physicians oppose this approach. Diuretics will excrete minerals, along with water. Mubarak doctor suggested, reducing the intake of salt and alcohol and other substances causes water retention in the body.
6. To stay warm to keep the body warm will accelerate blood circulation and relax your muscles, especially spasm and congestion in the pelvic area. Drink hot herbal tea or hot lemon juice. Can also be placed a heating pad or hot water bottle on the abdomen for a few minutes every time.
7. Mineral bath soaks in warm water with 1 cup of sea salt and a cup of sodium bicarbonate in the tank. Soak 20 minutes, helps relax muscles and ease period cramps, menstrual pain.
8. Sports, especially before menstrual, walking or other moderate exercises, will make you more comfortable during menstruation.
9. Yoga exercise can relieve period cramps. For examples: Knees bent down, sitting on the heel. Forehead touch to the ground, arms straight stretch at the sides of the body. Maintain this position until feel uncomfortable.
10. Taking painkillers aspirin and acetaminophen can relieve period cramps, menstrual pain. However, more effective medicines, including Advil, Haltran, Medipren, and Nuprin. These drugs containing ibuprofen can inhibit the role of prostaglandins. At the beginning of period cramps, menstrual pain, take together with a little milk or food, so as not to hurt the stomach, and continued to take to the menstrual pain disappear.
11. Other Solutions acupressure, the foot contains some acupressure points are considered connected with the pelvic region of the gas path. Bilateral ankle depression, there are acupressure points. After gently pinch it with thumb and other fingers, along the Achilles tendon (Achilles tendon) until the calf. From right to left foot, a few minutes each time.
Why does heavy periods menorrhagia happen?
Menorrhagia is a common symptom of irregular menstruation, female friends must be careful! So, how much is considered excessive menstrual bleeding? Menorrhagia causes? How to effectively control menorrhagia?
Menstrual bleeding how much is too much?
Normal sanitary napkins need change four or five times a day an average, Many female friends encounter menstrual flow more than usual, but everyone is not using the same criterion, how much is considered of more than normal menstrual flow? Doctors will tell you normal menstrual bleeding should be 20-60 ml, more than 80 ml is menorrhagia.
It is hard to count the amount, difficult to measure, we can count the amount according to the sanitary napkin. Rough estimate, normal average four teaspoons five times a day for each cycle of no more than 2 packs (each pack 10 dollars). If using 3 packets of sanitary towels is not enough, and almost every piece of the sanitary napkin is wet, it should be excessive menstrual bleeding.
Of course, in addition to menorrhagia quantity, menorrhagia also refers to the number of days and times monthly increase.
Menorrhagia Reasons and It’s Causes.
In modern society, menorrhagia is very common, what causes menorrhagia? Menstruation is a very “complicated” things, endocrine factors, environmental factors, psychological factors, drug factors and gynecological diseases, so many reasons can cause menorrhagia. Here is some common cause of menorrhagia:
1. Abnormal vaginal bleeding, abnormal pregnancy:
If your menstrual period came before normal, but suddenly for no reason more than one week late or ten days, after which the amount is large, like opening the sluice stop the wildly rushing stream, mingled with more than usual blood clots or tissue, longer than usual time longer. This may be mature female abnormal vaginal bleeding, sometimes associated with pregnancy complications.
2. Endocrine dysfunction:
If you often have irregular menstruation, the amount uneven, uncertain period, premenstrual spotting and other symptoms, and no other apparent reason, most likely it is dysfunction. In fact, many women with menorrhagia are not pathological, such as when entering menopause, menstrual disturbances occurred, there may be dysfunction, people often talk about estrogen disorders belong to this case.
3. Contraception improper:
If you’re menstrual flow suddenly increased, menstrual cycle suddenly shortened, menstruation period getting longer, mostly it is related to contraception. The most common “trouble” is from IUD. Especially the new generation use copper ion activity IUD, contraceptive effectiveness improved but also increases the amount of menstrual bleeding.
If you do not follow the prescription instruction, missed or wrong usage, etc., can also cause the body’s reproductive hormone disorders, affect endometrium cause abnormal bleeding.
Menorrhagia diet conditioning:
1. Excessive bleeding should pay attention to diet for blood supplement:
Iron kettle cooking can help replenish iron to prevent anemia due to menorrhagia, take 18 mg of iron a day. Beef, fish, pork has a lot of iron, whole grains, beans, oats, dark green vegetables and a small amount of iron.
In the usual cooking time, we recommend using iron kettle, can help absorb some of the iron. Remember take foods containing high in vitamin C, such as tomatoes, oranges, tangerines, can help the body absorb. But pay attention, do not eat medical iron, medical iron need be taken under the guidance of a doctor.
2. Diet conditioning before and after menstruation:
Premenstrual – Angelica Poria silky stew. Efficacy: qi and blood, for the crowd: pre-menstrual abdominal bulge, with symptoms of dysmenorrhea, menorrhagia and other menstrual irregularities in women.
Materials: Silky 1, angelica, astragals, Poria 9g. Method: Wash the chicken, put the medicine into the chicken abdominal, thoroughly cooked, to the dregs, eat the meat and drink the soup, 2 times served. 1 day before menstruation, monthly menstrual cycle for 3 to 5.
Late menstruation – ginger mutton soup. Efficacy: blood qi refreshment. For the crowd: Qi weak women.
Materials: Available lamb 500g, Astragals, Codonopsis, Angelica 25g, ginger 50g.
Cook method: lamb, ginger clean cuts, drugs with a cloth, put the casserole with water. Heat after boiling change to simmer 2 hours, get out the drugs, seasoning take. Especially in the winter after every period, one time a day, for 3-5 days. …
Medication for heavy periods:
Medication should be chosen according to the cause of menorrhagia. We recommend patients first go to the hospital do an examination, including blood cell analysis, ultrasonography, after exclusion of organic disease, considered dysfunctional uterine bleeding, the menstrual volume is divided into general and blood stasis, qi week, blood hot three types in Chinese medical. Menorrhagia medication should be taken under the guidance of a doctor.
Blood stasis menstrual volume:
Menorrhagia caused by blood stasis, it will cause petrified, palpitation, dizziness and other symptoms, it is recommended to eat motherwort conditioning.
Deficiency menstrual volume – Yiqi Wan.
Body weakness or long after sick Qi is week, menstrual flow will be above normal, color pink, clear and watery. Patient face will look pale, bad state of mind. Breath is week, lazy to talk, limb soft and weak, abdominal falling, palpitation, dizziness, stool not smooth, can eat Buzhongyiqi pills.
Dosage: oral. Big pill once a pill, day 2 or 3 times.
Blood hot – can be used lotus leaf Pill.
Because the body has hot or too spicy food, menstrual flow more and more, bleeding blood color red or dark red viscous mass or a blood clot, often accompanied by irritability, thirst, dark urine, dry stool. If the patient needs to have contraception, we recommend use short-acting oral contraceptives, to heavy periods have an immediate effect.
Natural Remedies for Heavy Periods:
Tianqi Chicken Soup:
Tianqi pot of chicken soup to treat menorrhagia, patients said it is good and quick!
Postpartum lochia lasted a long time, a lot of menstruation bleeding, the face become blue, but also lower abdomen pain. Chinese medical call that postpartum weakness.
After menstruation, you can use pseudo-ginseng chicken soup pot, most people are just put Tianqi into it, in fact and after fry Tianqi can be more helpful to blood.
Tianqi can fry a little more time save with canned backup. After drinking two or three times, period can become normal.
Medicine, ginger feet bath:
Cold uterus can also cause menorrhagia, everyday use Chinese medicine and ginger take bath or foot bath, adjusted for several months, can heal menorrhagia.
Eggs, brown sugar water:
1-2pcs eggs, some brown sugar, some ground pepper powder. Use water pot, put brown sugar, beat eggs, ground pepper powered and cook with water to drink. Drink once before menstruation, after drinking one time again. My friend drank twice, it works like magic and menorrhagia patient can try.
Why period cramps but no period happen?
- Periods or menstruation start at 11-13 years old. This stage girl experiences her body changes in different ways.
- Hormones become a major change and the effects become obvious, both internally and externally. Menstrual cycle becomes a systematic process, any disruption is caused by an imbalance in hormones.
- The symptoms of periods differ according to personal health, and cramps is the most common. The cramps mostly happen on hips, legs, abdomen, back. Sometimes cramps last long, periods is delayed or even missed.
- Cramps during menstruation is quite normal. Uterine muscles contract to discharge uterine lining from the body. Muscular cramps cause abdominal cramping. Pain is quite normal, and it is a healthy sign during normal cycles.
- Two hormones, estrogen, and progesterone are a key role. Once the menstruation is over, your body will start to prepare itself again for ovulation. Thus, mild cramps during ovulation should be a genuine normal symptom, unless cramps become severe.
- The most common reason for cramps without period is menstrual cycle delayed.
- It mostly happens when you are experiencing stress, physical or mental, or environmental changes.
- Food habits and lifestyle change also important in controlling the hormones activities. Disturbance in ovulation process and cramps takes place more often can lead to delayed period.
- Period delay can also come from endometriosis, uterine fibroids. Both conditions are extremely painful, marked as severe cramps.
- Period pain symptoms or period cramps without periods is also including under premenstrual syndrome.
- It’s really irritating to experience cramps without a period’s occurrence.
- Period cramps associated other symptoms: morning sickness, mood swings, nausea, loss of appetite, dizziness, lack of sexual activity, etc.
- The cramps indicate that period is going to start within one or two days. If you have persistent cramps but no period, then cramps might also be associated with some other factors.
- Cramps without periods can be an early pregnancy sign.
Don’t confuse period cramps but no period with early pregnancy:
Early pregnancy is often confused with menstrual periods. In early pregnancy occurs cramps because uterine muscles expand to implant embryo.
Muscles expansion causes pain around the abdominal region, this is once again can be normal, but what if you get a negative pregnancy test plus simultaneously experience cramps without periods, what should be the reason? If negative pregnancy test with cramping but no periods occur at the same period, then you need to get medical checkup immediately.
Severe cramps could due to internal complications:
The most common is Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (which called PCOS), or an ovarian cyst. PCOS occurs due to rise of androgen levels.
It can leads to the formation in the ovary of multiple cysts. If PCOS not diagnosed at early stages will cause infertility.
If you have irregular periods, experience severe cramps, you need get yourself diagnosed properly to find out any underlying condition. Periods disturbances also arise if you suffer from indigestion problems and thyroid gland disorders.
You can wait around a week if your periods are delayed, but if the condition prevails, or your periods are missed, please make sure go for a medical checkup.
In order to avoid the aggravation of the symptoms, please don’t neglect any complications of internal health.
Have you ever had blood clots during a period?
There are many manifestations of endocrine disorders caused irregular periods. Period blood clots are the most common symptoms.
Normal menstrual blood is dark red, not coagulated blood. Blood contains a small number of endometrial fragments, cervical mucus and vaginal shedding of epithelial cells. It was also a small amount of a small blood clot, period blood clots during menstruation, often accompanied by dysmenorrhea. Dysmenorrhea often leads to patient mental stress, emotional instability.
Period blood clots happen often because of endometrial shedding cause bleeding, but continuous heavy menstrual bleeding and period blood clots, it is necessary go to the hospital checkups whether there are other causes lead to period blood clots.
Cold can cause blood clots during period happen, if it happens for a long time, patient may have uterine fibroids, young people generally do not have, you can give them some hot red sugar water, Do not get cold, it will get better.
Under normal circumstances, period blood is bright red, without dark purple blood clots, once blood clots occur, often accompanied by dysmenorrhea, period cramps, period pain.
Dysmenorrhea often leads to patients mental stress, emotional instable.
Blood clots during a period can affect your beauty:
Menstrual blood clots in women, Chinese medical think it related to blood stasis, accompanied Qi stagnation blood stasis performance, such as facial skin rough, dull, from acne. Individual patients with facial pigmentation, face a direct impact the beauty. This situation generally available medicine for modulating, based on signs and symptoms, using blood stasis, qi meridians approach has a good effect.
Such as safflower, peach, mint, Kun grass, Zeeland, TPG and so on, to improve the symptoms and signs were good results.
However, it should be taken under the guidance of the doctor. Be careful to keep warm in winter, to prevent the cold, do not eat cold food, but in the exertion, maintaining a good mood, work and rest. For facial pigmentation, could cure the blood clots during period.
How to Get Rid of Period Blood Clots?
Period blood clots can be cured by herbs, based on signs and symptoms, using herbs to get rid of blood stasis, qi meridians can have a good effect. Such as safflower, peach, mint, Kun grass, Zeeland, TPG and so on, to improve the symptoms and signs can get good results.
Blood clots during the period should keep warm, to prevent the cold, do not eat cold food, don’t work or play too hard to get tired, maintaining a good mood, work and rest.
For facial pigmentation, could cure the root of period blood clots.
Dark red blood clots are in “blood stasis and qi stagnation” physical status can use Chuanxiong, safflower and other herbs.
If period blood volume is small and color pale is “deficiency physically weak”, can use angelica, astragalus, foxglove, longan ginseng build up the body to make it stronger.
If hands and feet feel cold, is “Deficiency” physical, use Guizhi, fennel, leaves to improve and warm the body — should drink low-fat protein drink, intake more vitamin C , vitamin E improve the pelvic blood circulation, reduce the pain which comes from congestive, take food rich in calcium and magnesium to relax the muscles.
Should not eat the food – three days before period to the end of the period, take warm food mainly. Grilled, fried, or spicy pickles are careful to eat, don’t eat watermelon, pear, coconut, grapefruit Jichi, so as not to affect the blood vessels to contraction.
Period blood clots before or after a period:
Many female friends can manifest period blood clots before or after period, is it normal? Menstruation occurs because of endometrial shedding, shedding endometrium and blood mixed together, compose of period blood. If you have large endometrial shedding, that becomes blood clots, is a normal physiological phenomenon.
If menstrual blood volume big, and more blood clots during menstruation, it is blood stasis syndrome. Menorrhagia can use medicine to stop the bleeding, please go to a local hospital for detailed examination, to exclude other causes induced heavy menstrual bleeding.
How to stop menstruation?
Delayed menstruation stops menstrual blood without drug control methods:
Every time menstruation, women will experience pain, swelling of the body and other discomforts, these problems are a bad penny of. But sometimes also impede menstrual intercourse, go to the beach and other special occasions, time will cause inconvenience.
Although not all of sudden stop menstruation, you still can take some measures to reduce the amount of menstrual blood.
If the case can not necessarily avoid menstruation, it can also be on medication to delay menstruation. For details, see below.
Method 1: Delayed menstruation:
Ask the doctor to give you birth control pills. The pill can delay menstruation, this is indeed a useful trick in exceptional circumstances.
According to the Mayo Clinic say, as long as the doctor thinks you can take the pill, then birth control pills to delay menstruation is absolutely safe.
Look at your medical records to the doctor, let the doctor determine whether you are fit to take birth control pills.
Contraceptives have side effects for some women, such as the cause thrombosis. So before treatment, we must do first a thorough understanding.
Do not take medicine bag of inactive pills. Usually just enough to take a pack of contraceptive menstrual cycle, which is a total of 21 hormone tablets (containing a hormone used to regulate menstruation) and seven hormone-free placebo. If you skip the placebo pills and begin to eat the next packet, then the period will not come.
Bleeding and menstrual bleeding during the placebo period was not the same, the former is disabled after a reaction to hormones.
Some women will even eat sporadic bloodshed placebo situation, but once the body accustomed to a steady supply of hormones, this situation will disappear.
And so you think you can come menstruation, medication to restore the original plan. And other special circumstances in the past, the medication should be back to normal immediately. But if you do not want to have menstruation, it can also be considered to allow doctors to continue to give you birth control pills.
Decide whether you really want to stop by. The only way is to take menstruation menstrual suppression inhibitors, a method of contraception that is, the period can be reduced to a few times a year or full menopause. If you just want to avoid the menstrual period at the time of the arrival of a special occasion, then do not make decision menopause. But for those who absolutely do not want to have menstrual women, this may well be an option.
Menopause is more suitable for those who long period, and there is a strong discomfort of women, who may often because of menstruation in learning, work troubled.Some women just hate menstruation, the menopause can also cause them to not have to face the awful trouble.
Consult a physician: Menstrual inhibitors, also known as long-term contraceptives, is a prescription drug. If you want to learn more about this, you can ask your doctor, ask your doctor if you take this medicine is appropriate. Some drugs will reduce the period to once every three or four months, and some drugs will be completely stopped menstrual. Usually, long-term contraception is pill form, but there are injections and other forms of.
Understand the risks: Menstrual suppression also only appeared in recent years, so scientists and doctors do not have sufficient data to determine whether long-term use have side effects on the human body. However, menstrual inhibitors indeed disrupt the body’s normal physiological cycle, it is best to work too hard to use.
Before you decide to take menstruation inhibitors, we must make a comprehensive understanding of exactly aware of the various potential risks.
No blood drug control methods:
Use sanitary napkins, not stuffed with napkins. Some women find that using tampons instead of sanitary napkins, then blood will flow relatively smoothly, the end of the period will be faster. So after try to use synthetic or cotton napkin, though the impact may not be very significant, but how many will still be shortened menstrual point.
Eat nettles: For a long time, people thought that a decrease in blood nettle, shortening period. Great nettle soup can, but if you do not want to put food in it, it can be a tonic to eat.
Eat shepherd’s purse: Shepherd’s purse is also a way to reduce the blood’s natural food, folk shepherd’s purse has been helpful to shorten the period to ease the traditional dysmenorrhea. Health food store also has tonic made shepherd’s purse.
Do not eat processed foods: Menstrual eat refined sugar-containing, refined flour and other processed food ingredients, a variety of symptoms will worsen.Usually try not to eat these things, a week before menstruation with particular attention.
Eat more fruits, vegetables, lean protein , olive oil and whole grains, its not only good for health, but it can also shorten the period.
More exercise: Women who exercise regularly than women who do not exercise much less menstrual blood. So usually have to pay attention and menstruation do aerobic exercise, but also a certain degree of strength training.
Some female athletes due to the excessive movement will be stopped by the situation, but you do not see this as a way to menopause, because excessive movement caused by menopause is a disease in need of treatment.