These Christmas Reindeers make a great Christmas gift for friends and family and would make a great end to any festive feast.
- 1 pack Nestle Choc Melts
- 1 pack Jaffas
- 1 pack Spearmint Leaves
- 1 pack silver candy balls
How to make: Methods and Steps
- Start by prepping everything which means opening packs and halving spearmint leaves lengthwise with a sharp knife.
- I use a couple of flat platters that fit into my microwave and cover with a sheet of baking paper.
- Lay out about 6 – 9 Melts leaving enough space for the antlers (don’t try to do more as it gets too hard).
- Microwave for approx.. 1 – 2 mins. The time massively depends on your microwave so start small and add more time as required. You really need the melt to soft to take all the trimmings but not so soft that they loose their shape.
- Working quickly adorn each softened Melt with 2 x antlers, 1 x red nose and 2 x silver eyes. Set aside whilst you work on the second batch.
- You can then slide the first sheet of baking paper off the plate and onto the bench, allowing you to work on a third, and so on. They set after about 20 mins or so.