5 Lectures – How to Lose 10 Pounds in a Month – Video Series
How to Lose 10 Pounds in a Month – Why you are overweight – Lecture 1
How to Lose 10 Pounds in a Month – Try the Detox and Energize Plan – Lecture 2
Detox & Energize
1. Do you feel not quite yourself, low in energy and maybe a little run down?
2. Are you suffering from digestive problems that could include constipation, bloating and fluid retention?
3. Is improving your health one of your priorities in losing weight?
4. Do you think that your diet is not as healthy as it could be and that you are eating too many foods that are high in salt, sugar and fat as well as being over-processed?
5. Are you ready to adapt or change your lifestyle so that you eat a lot more fresh food and make a healthy diet a priority?
6. Would it bother you to eat less meat and or animal products?
7. Do you feel as if you would like to make a fresh start?
You Need the Whole Family Plan – Lecture 3
1. Do you have a family and or a partner to consider when planning your new diet program?
2. Is it important to you to be able to prepare healthy meals that all of you can enjoy together?
3. Does your family enjoy a wide variety of foods from the traditional to the more exotic?
4. Would you like to be able to prepare simple but tasty meals quickly and easily?
5. Does anyone else in your family need to lose weight?
6. Is your family budget an important factor when it comes to the food that you buy?
7. Would you like to learn how to prepare the foods you normally enjoy as a family, but with less fat and calories?
You Need the Fast and Healthy Way Plan – Lecture 4
The Fast & Healthy Way
1. Do you have a very busy lifestyle which it will be difficult for you to change?
2. Does that lifestyle mean that you eat a lot of fast or convenience foods?
3. Do you find that you simply do not have the time to cook?
4. Do you live alone and cook just for yourself?
5. Do you prefer grazing or eating little and often to sitting down to three square meals a day?
6. Are you happy to pay a premium for healthy fast food?
7. Do you enjoy a wide variety of foods, tastes and textures?
You Need the Sugar Junkie Plan – Lecture 5
The Sugar Junkie
1. Have you found it hard to stick to a diet in the past because it means you have to give up your favorite candy or desserts?
2. Do you crave something sweet after a meal?
3. Would you find it easier to stick to a diet that incorporated those sweet treats rather than banned them altogether?
4. Would you like to learn how to control the amount of sugary treats you indulge in without feeling deprived?
5. Do you enjoy eating a variety of other foods?
6. Are you prepared to change your diet so that you can include the sweet things you love in reasonable rather than excessive quantities?
7. Would you call yourself an organised person or are you prepared to become organised enough to make the necessary changes to your diet and lifestyle?