Which Oil is Best for Pennis Growth?
Does the oil work for penis enlargement?
There are no oils on the market that enlarge your penis. However, penis enlargement is possible through other measures.
There is some evidence to suggest that vacuum pumps (sometimes called penis pumps) and reliable source penis traction devices (or stretchers) may be effective.
But no research supports the thought that oils or other supplements will enlarge your penis. They are much more likely to cause unwanted side effects or injury.
Read on to find out which oils to avoid, which oils could improve your sexual function in other ways, and more.
What ingredients should I take into account?
Herbal and dietary supplements are not regulated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This means that manufacturers are largely free to say what they want about its ingredients and purported benefits.
In addition to being ineffective, these products can also be harmful. Many of the ingredients found in over-the-counter “natural male enhancement” supplements can cause unpleasant side effects and cause potential complications.
You should not use any product that contains:
- Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA). DHEA is a steroid that occurs naturally in your body. But using DHEA supplements can increase your risk of cancer, lower good cholesterol levels, and affect your psychological state .
- Pregnanolone. This is another natural compound. But there is no research to support pregnanolone for use in an enlarged penis. It can also negatively affect the Trusted Source your mental health.
- Catuaba bark extract. This ingredient has been shown to be a trusted source as an antidepressant, but no research indicates that it has any effect on your penis.
- Hawthorn berry. This ingredient has some use as a trusted source as a treatment for heart disease, but it has not been shown to help with penis enlargement. Taking too much can cause dizziness, nausea, and dangerous interactions with cardiovascular medications.
Some ingredients can improve your sexual health, they just won’t make your penis bigger.
If you’re open to other benefits, look for an oil or supplement that contains:
- L-arginine. Previous research suggests to Trusted Source that this amino acid can reduce symptoms of erectile dysfunction (ED) and make your erections firmer, but the jury doesn’t know how effective it really is. Some trusted research sources suggest that it is no better than a placebo.
- Panax ginseng. This herb is believed to rely on the trusted source for improving erectile response in people with erectile dysfunction by relaxing certain muscles around the tissues of the penis. A recent study validates ginseng as a safe and effective method to improve the hardness of erections.
- Citrulline. This organic compound has been found to be a reliable treatment for mild to moderate cases of erectile dysfunction by making erections firmer.
- L-carnitine. L-carnitine is known to help Trusted Source increase sperm count and sperm motility. This can improve your chances of getting your partner pregnant.
- Gingko Biloba. A study in women found that the trusted source gingko biloba can help with sexual arousal by stimulating blood flow and improving sexual function. This effect occurred mainly when the participants combined supplements with sex therapy.
What should I do if I decide to use oil?
Always talk to your doctor before using oils or other supplements. Oil ingredients can interact with medications, have uncomfortable side effects, or increase the risk of certain conditions.
Once your doctor gives you permission to use an oil on your penis, do a patch test. To do this:
- Rub a small amount of oil on your forearm.
- Cover the area with a bandage.
- Wait 24 hours and check for irritation. If you do not experience redness, swelling, or other irritation, it should be safe to apply elsewhere.
- If you pass the patch test, follow the oil application instructions closely. Just apply as much as the label says, and keep the substance away from your urinary opening. Do not apply more than the label indicates.
Most importantly, don’t introduce oils into your sex life without first asking for your partner’s consent. Oil can also expose them to possible allergies and side effects. If possible, ask them to do a patch test before deciding to make a full application.
Are there possible side effects or risks?
Because these oils are unregulated, you never know what ingredients they contain and in what amounts. Not all supplements are unsafe, but uncomfortable and even permanent side effects are possible.
Some side effects are mild, including:
- Skin irritation
- rash or bumps
- fluid filled blisters
- itching or burning at the application site
These effects may get away a couple of hours or days after you stop using oils.
If you continue to use the oils, these side effects may worsen or progress to more serious symptoms, including:
- pus or discharge from blisters or rash
- broken skin infections from scratching, which can also make you more susceptible to sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
If left untreated, these symptoms can lead to permanent scarring or damage to the penis.
Anaphylaxis, a life-threatening allergic reaction, is also possible. You should seek emergency medical attention if you have trouble breathing, severe pain, or severe swelling.
Your partner may also experience these side effects if they are allergic to any of the ingredients in the oil.
Some oils also break down the ingredients in latex condoms, many of which are not designed to be resistant to lubrication with certain oils. This can increase your risk of STI transmission or unwanted pregnancy.
Side effects can be even more painful or life-threatening if the oil enters the vagina, anus, or mouth directly.
Which Oil is Best for Pennis Growth in India?
Have you been searching the online for male enhancement pills only to get that there are numerous to settle on from that you simply do not know where to start?
While many of these pills have excellent results, we found that there is a big difference in quality.
Some male enhancement pills can be overpriced, cause harmful side effects, and be 100% illegal.