How To Lose Weight While Eating Whatever You Want?
Many of us want to improve our body composition which means that we want to reduce the percentage of body fat and increase muscle mass and water because yes, having enough water does not make you bloat, but it is necessary and yet we are going to follow a specific slimming diet. Not very fond of, and they stop a lot of super healthy foods such as legumes, and even luxuries that give us pleasure like chocolate.
None of this seems incompatible with accelerated metabolism, as this diet ensures that you don’t have to count calories or starve. In fact, part of his success is believed to be due to his advocacy that the more you eat, the more you can lose weight. This is because its creator, Hailey Pomero, confirms that the best way to lose weight is to eat more, but better, with the right products so that our metabolism speeds up and thus the calories are absorbed quickly.
How does the diet work?
To achieve the stated goal, it is important to follow the instructions in the letter, respecting the assortment of food that Hayley makes and how it is distributed throughout the day. Each week of those who complete those 28 days is divided into three phases.
The first two days are in phase 1 form and try to speed up your metabolism. In this, fat has no place and the diet is based on the consumption of fruits and carbohydrates. It also allows for moderate consumption of protein. It is necessary to do some physical exercise at each stage to reinforce the effects of the diet. The best cardio for these days is.
Phase 2 releases stored fat and last for two days. In them, the diet will be based on animal origin and alkaline vegetable proteins. Combine this with anaerobic exercises.
During phase 3, the released fat is converted into energy. To do this, we add healthy fats to the foods from the previous steps. The exercise that he recommends during this state lasts for three days, less intensity or more rest, such as yoga.
Indications of this diet
You must respect each step and you cannot mix foods that contain it or change the order of the days, it is important that the results are satisfactory. You must also complete a four week (28 days) cycle.
It is also advisable to eat five meals a day, avoid breakfast and take it during the first hour after waking up.
Don’t let it exceed four hours between meals, but it shouldn’t be less than two. But of course, the catch here is that although it is based on overeating, not all foods are allowed. Alcohol and processed products are eliminated, along with refined sugars and caffeine.
It also does not allow the consumption of dairy, wheat, corn or soy, so it is still a fairly restrictive diet. A little physical exercise and a suitable and varied diet are important to feel better and be healthier, so before making changes to your diet or starting a weight loss diet, consult your doctor or expert on what to do. The most suitable for you and your goals.
- Lose weight without fat diet and unnecessary supplement.
- MRP 1200/- Special 70% off pre-lunch offer running till limited period
- Go back to forest and connect with nature and live longer fuller healthier in your life.
- Look 10 years younger get the benefits of intermittent fasting.
- Reverse your diseases and kick your metabolism into high gear.. Language Published: English
Last update on 2021-01-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
How To Lose Weight While Eating Whatever You Want – Nutrition Role
Losing a few kilos and being in top shape becomes one of the great goals of many people. Working hours, lack of free time and even high temperatures become the best excuse for not dieting, not to mention our incredible ability to ignore sports recommendations.
Changing our diet to lose weight is not the most profitable plan for anyone: it requires perseverance, willpower and, above all, less food. or not? Ben Lipton, a health food writer and a lover of good food, considered what your chances were of losing weight without starving and discovered that it was possible to enjoy complete and delicious dishes.
“”Almost all weight loss advice is based on eating less and walking more,” says the author, and many others on eliminating some foods from their diet, which often cause us to eat only all those things. He becomes obsessed with what we have forbidden him. Lipton made it clear: He wanted to eat the same food and lose weight.
And to do this, he followed this strategy that many nutritionists, athletes and personal trainers use, which allows you to eat abundantly without starving and without finishing your favourite dishes. The bus is making room for healthy food.
The scroll rule begins with the premise that “eating is a great pleasure in life and fighting hunger is just a disappointment”, Lipton learned to love and cook all kinds of food, which until now has been overlooked in your diet. Most of the plant origins were made, to find the best way to lose weight without starving.
1. Substance intake In order to lose weight with this method, we really need to prepare healthy foods that we are used to eating, especially if your diet includes processed foods. The idea is that the more we eat them, the more we want to change our diet, ”explains former triathlete and nutrition expert Brendan Brazier.
According to one study, although it varies from person to person, it takes 18 days to form a new eating habit: “A little less, the industrial cookies and potato chips you have eaten seem thicker and heavier and you feel less,” Brazier insisted. Lipton recommends starting with small changes, like a salad with salt and pepper instead of Kaiser sauce.
2. Vegetables and Vegetables Serve yourself in good quantity, your plate will be only whole but very low in calories. “You can eat them in any way as long as you grill them,” explains the food critic.
For example, if you add a garnish of chili, mushrooms or spinach to your plate and remove some of the meat, you will see how similar the food is or overeat and are satisfied at first, but in reality, you consume fewer calories. You are doing. Another example Lipton gives is that you typically fill a sandwich or hamburger and make a mixed vegetable plate instead of pouring between buns.
3. Control the amounts It is important to avoid excessive intake. That is, even if we are replacing fat with other healthy and low-calorie foods, we do not have to replicate the plates of food or turn around to overflow. Brittany Cohan, a dietitian in New York, suggests that we eat similar foods with lower calories, for example, substituting fried potatoes for roasted sweet potatoes, but don’t start eating more because then we will get used to it and do it ourselves. It will be difficult to fill.
4. Sweeten your life, but meditating “Adding a sweet-flavoured item to your entrées helps fuel the fight to make a sweet treat,” nutritionist and Best Green Eats Ever (Countryman’s Press) Author reports Katrin Van Wyk. For example, adding pears or apples to a salad is a simple trick that will help you reduce your cravings for sweets and improve your blood sugar levels. You don’t have to cut out the sugar, just try to eat a healthy one (fruits and vegetables).