Apple Cider Vinegar For Migraines
Topic :Apple Cider Vinegar For Migraines
- Apple cider vinegar is known for its incredible therapeutic benefits. It can be used for drinking or taken medicinally to help relieve various ailments, including severe headaches and migraines.
- Apple cider vinegar is made by combining apple juice with yeast, but yeast turns the sugar into alcohol. During the fermentation process, microorganisms convert alcohol into acetic acid.
- And this is what makes the vinegar taste bitter and smell strong. In apple cider vinegar, the nutrients and acidity can potentially improve migraines.
- There is no proven scientific evidence in the literature on the effectiveness of apple cider vinegar for headaches. Yet, many applaud it for its excellent natural remedy that cannot be avoided.
- Most studies refer to pure distilled apple cider vinegar that contains iron, calcium, and potassium. Each of these can implicitly help reduce headaches, but more research is needed.
You don’t have to consider pain relievers; Apple cider vinegar is the safest way to treat headaches. This home treatment can help reduce headaches or at least potentially decrease their duration and harshness.
Potential benefits for Headaches
- Apple cider vinegar has many health benefits, but its practice in controlling blood sugar is probably the most scientifically proven. For example, one study showed that apple cider vinegar could help improve insulin levels in diabetic patients.
- It will also help reduce headaches caused by digestive problems and inflammation. The substantial amount of potassium in apple cider vinegar can prevent migraines.
- Inhaling the steam fumes from apple cider vinegar can also treat sinus headaches.
- You know how excruciating it can be if you suffer from migraines and headaches. So we’ve come up with some of the best home treatments.
Headache Remedies with Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar with honey
It will help if you consume apple cider vinegar for wonderful digestive benefits. Add 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and 1 teaspoon of honey to an 8-ounce glass of water and drink regularly. There is empirical evidence that this is expected to prevent and cure migraines.
Apple cider vinegar in a cold pack
Soak a clean towel in cooled apple cider vinegar for a few minutes. Take this cloth and apply the compress to your forehead. A cold massage can help ease discomfort. You should also apply natural anti-migraine oils to the compress, such as peppermint or lavender oil, for pain relief.
Breathe in the apple cider vinegar vapour
Inhalation, along with the steam and apple cider vinegar vapour, can help overcome sinus infections and the headaches they can cause. Mix 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar in 2 cups of water. Stir the solution until it boils, then inhale for about 3 minutes.
Top Apple Cider Vinegar Brands 2021
No products found.
No products found.
No products found.
Risks and complications
- The study found that apple cider vinegar may have certain health benefits and can be considered safe. It has far fewer side effects than most medications used to treat constant headaches or migraines. However, consuming so much vinegar has raised concerns about its potential dangers and side effects.
- Whether you have diabetes or prediabetes, you can consult a doctor before using apple cider vinegar, as it will significantly affect your blood sugar levels. When planning to use apple cider vinegar as a remedy, be sure to check your blood sugar more often to see how it affects you.
- Those who suffer from gastroparesis, or sluggish, empty stomachs, should also use caution when drinking large amounts of apple cider vinegar, as it is believed to help slow digestion. Gastroparesis can occur in both people with and without diabetes.
- Due to its high acidity, consuming too much apple cider vinegar can damage your teeth, throat, and stomach. Although several results have been encouraging, no confirmation drinking apple cider vinegar helps you lose weight.
- If it is recommended to talk to your doctor to evaluate whether or not apple cider vinegar works for you.
Other headache treatments
- There are a variety of different medications that you can use to help with headaches or migraines. If you need a quick fix to cure your headache, you can use over-the-counter medications such as Tylenol or Aspirin.
- If you already have frequent or extreme headaches, your doctor may recommend preventive care.
- They help you control headaches by preventing all of them. These medications contain propranolol or topiramate.
- In some cases, alternative treatments such as yoga, heat treatments, and massage can be used to minimize headaches. If depression is believed to be directly responsible, the psychiatrist may also prescribe cognitive-behavioural therapy to practice additional stress management strategies.
The implications of apple cider vinegar are sweet and modest, and there is little research to back them up. Although the positive health effects in other parts of the body can help reduce or avoid headaches.
Any lifestyle improvement that can help reduce headaches and migraines may involve:
- Drink lots of water and stay hydrated
- Get enough sleep on a regular schedule
- Manage and release tension as much as possible
- Practice a healthy posture
- Give up smoking
- Cut down on alcohol
If you regularly have headaches that increase in intensity or duration, make an appointment with your doctor. Some other medications may be recommended, including prescription and herbal medicines.
Recommended Article :