Is Apple Cider Vinegar Safe During Pregnancy?
Topic: Is Apple Cider Vinegar Safe During Pregnancy?
Many people confuse during pregnancy about food. There are many foods on the market, so it is difficult to decide which one is best for you during pregnancy. During pregnancy, you need to be concerned about the safety of the foods you eat. Because eating good, healthy foods is good for you and your baby. So always make a good decision when choosing which products to eat. Many people ask that is apple cider vinegar during pregnancy safe or not? Are you also confused about consuming apple cider vinegar during pregnancy (ACV)? So, today you will understand whether ACV is good or not during pregnancy.
Is Apple Cider Vinegar Safe During Pregnancy?
Apple cider vinegar is of two types:
- Unpasteurized ACV:
- Pasteurized ACV:
Some people don’t know the difference between unpasteurized apple cider vinegar and pasteurized apple cider vinegar. Here we can tell you some crucial differences between unpasteurized ACV and pasteurized ACV.
|ACV UNPASTEURIZED||PASTEURIZED ACV|
|Unpasteurized apple cider vinegar having a cloudy liquid.||Pasteurized apple cider vinegar with clear liquid.|
|It contains a parent substance.||Does not contain any parent substance containing nutrients.|
|Not secure.||Consuming pasteurized apple cider vinegar while pregnant is safe.|
|It is an unfiltered and raw version.||Pasteurized apple cider vinegar is clear and refined.|
Good health drink during pregnancy
It is the right choice for healthy drinking during pregnancy. During the period of need, it can help neutralize the level of glucose in the blood. Many doctors prefer pregnant women to drink more liquid. So, apple cider vinegar during pregnancy is the right choice for sipping a beverage.
Prevent acne problem
During pregnancy, changes in the hormonal level usually occur. Due to these changes, acne and skin problems arise. Apple cider vinegar helps maintain the pH level of the skin. It can also remove dead skin cells and act as a skin toner.
In apple cider vinegar (ACV), acetic acid is present and will help maintain blood pressure.
Cure morning sickness
During pregnancy, every woman experiences morning sickness during her first trimester. If you consume apple cider vinegar during pregnancy, it will help you in curing morning sickness.
According to Mom Junction, ” Mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a cup of lukewarm water and wait for it early in the morning.”
Relief from urinary tract infections
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) often occur during pregnancy. In recent studies, taking 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water slows bacteria’s growth, responsible for urinary tract infections (UTI). Apple cider vinegar contains essential minerals and enzymes that prevent UTIs. So, if you take apple cider vinegar while pregnant, it helps you get relief from UTIs.
Regulate blood circulation
During pregnancy, blood circulation problems are prevalent and occur often. This can usually happen. Iron deficiency in the body, lack of exercise and walking. Apple cider vinegar generally regulates good blood circulation.
Apple cider vinegar also prevents swelling. During pregnancy, a pregnant woman often faces the problem of swelling. Just rub apple cider vinegar on the swollen area to get rid of it.
Treats heartburn and acidity
Yes, it can also treat heartburn and acidity. Heartburn is very common during pregnancy and usually occurs in the second trimester and causes irritation. Apple cider vinegar during pregnancy is beneficial in treating heartburn and acidity because apple cider vinegar contains many valuable enzymes.
Cure diseases like
- Diabetes: Apple cider vinegar lowers blood sugar levels and is helpful in diabetes.
- Beneficial in Weight Loss: ACV is helpful in weight loss. Taking apple cider vinegar before meals helps you lose weight.
- Digestion problem: Apple cider vinegar helps solve the digestion problem.
- Cold: Antibacterial properties found in apple cider vinegar that will help fight the cold problem.
Where to buy apple cider vinegar
You can buy apple cider vinegar at any grocery store, and most varieties are available in the market. The three best brands available are
- Biona organic offer
- Bragg offers organic
- Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar
All brands have their website, which provides full product details. You can also buy from Amazon, Planet Organic, etc.
Top Apple Cider Vinegar Brands 2021
No products found.
- 100% USDA Organic and Non-GMO.Made in USA with USA grown organic apples
- Unfiltered, Unpasteurized and Raw. Packaged in Glass.
- Helps control weight and promotes digestion and ph balance
- Rich in enzymes and potassium
- FSSAI Importer Licence no: 10018011004925
Last update on 2022-05-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- made from organic apples which has been sourced from pristine hills of himalayas
- it is usda certified organic and is safe for use
- it is 100% pure, raw, unfiltered & unpasteurized with genuine mother of vinegar content and is brewed to 5% acidity
- glass bottle packaging making it safe to store & consume
- helps boost immunity & feel energized
Last update on 2022-05-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Safety Tips While Consuming Apple Cider Vinegar
- Always choose pasteurized apple cider vinegar during pregnancy as it is beneficial.
- Do not consume apple cider vinegar directly, as it is very acidic and could damage your tooth enamel.
- Cleanse or rinse your mouth after consuming apple cider vinegar.
- If you have a stomach problem, avoid it.
- Check the ingredients before you buy them and choose the best of them.
- Always choose branded ACV products.
Side Effects of Apple Cider Vinegar During Pregnancy
- Do not consume unpasteurized apple cider vinegar during pregnancy, as it will be harmful to the mother and her baby.
- It could lead to miscarriage, death at birth, and other problems for the mother and her baby could suffer from the health problem.
- Do not consume cobalt vinegar directly, as it is very acidic.
- You can consume pasteurized apple cider vinegar but not drink too much. Consult your doctor while taking ACV.
Hope you now know whether apple cider vinegar during pregnancy is safe or not. If we missed anything related to this article, please comment below to let me know. During pregnancy, the selection of the right foods is essential.