Plum Green Tea Pore Cleansing Face Wash Product Review
Topic: Plum Green Tea Pore Cleansing Face Wash, For Oily & Acne Prone Skin, Vegan Skin Care And Plum Green Tea Face Care – For Oily & Acne Prone Skin Vegan Skin Care
Plum Green Tea Pore Cleansing Face Wash Product Review
Clear skin days are here.
This gentle, non-drying, natural, and SLS-free plum green tea facewash is the solution to your oily skin. This face wash contains the right combination of ingredients, including green tea extracts and glycolic acid. It will cleanse your skin and leave you energized and ready for anything. Give your skin the care it deserves by using the best face wash.
This green tea face wash is gentle, non-drying, and free of SLS. This face wash contains the right combination of ingredients to cleanse your skin and make it feel clean, clear, and ready for anything. You are ready to give your skin the care it deserves with the best facial wash.
- Gentle foaming, soap-free, and SLS-free gentle face wash for women. It does not dry the skin.
- Green tea extracts rich in antioxidants can be used to treat acne. Clear skin is the new trend!
- Glycolic acid can remove dirt and grime deep in your pores
- Soft natural cellulose beads softly exfoliate and brighten your skin.
- It helps to reduce acne, oil control, soothe skin, and exfoliate gently
- As always, SLS-free and Paraben-free.
- These warnings were not on the package. But, you should still follow these basic warnings:
- To ensure your satisfaction, do a patch test.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes. Avoid direct sunlight.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Specifications for the product:
Category: Face wash
Variant: The green tea range is great for oily skin.
There are other options: Aloe vera, chamomile, white tea, Grapeseed, and Sea buckthorn. Bright years. Vitamin E is also available (for different skin types or skin concerns).
75 ml and 120 ml net volumes.
MRP: 345/$ for 75ml, 495/$ for 120ml
Shelf life: 2 Years, used within 6 months of opening.
Skin Type: Normal, oily, and acne-prone.
For dry skin types: it is not recommended.
Aqua (Water), Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Laureth Sulphate (SLES), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Triethanolamine, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycolic Acid, Cellulose Beads, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Gluconate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, CI 19140, CI 42090
The scent is not strong, but it does have a pleasant fragrance. I think a little fragrance in the facewash is okay. Face rinse is a product that is rinsed off.
- Glycolic acid is the ultimate exfoliating powerhouse. This will remove old skin cells and make room for new skin cells. No more dull, acne-prone skin or clogged pores.
- Green tea extract: This is proof that green tea can be more than just a drink. This natural antioxidant helps fight acne and gives you clear, fresh skin.
- Natural Cellulose beads: No need to worry about those plastic beads! These gentle cellulose beads are all-natural and will give your skin exfoliation. It’s good for the environment and your skin.
Instructions for use:
Take a smaller-than-coin-sized amount on your palm. Use the cream to massage your face. Rinse off with water and dry using a towel. For best results, use twice daily and then follow up with a moisturizer.
This is my experience with the product.
Packaging: The trial size product’s small, white plastic tube packaging is used. The full-size product comes in the same packaging but with a transparent screw cap.
Color and texture: The Plum Green tea pore cleansing facial wash is transparent in texture and has a greenish-colored cellulose bead. It is ideal for oily skin because it has a light and non-greasy texture.
The fragrance is very subtle. It is not overwhelming.
Skin type: It suits normal, oily, and combination skin types. It suits my oily, acne-prone skin well. It is not prescribed to people who have dry skin.
Initial impression: I was skeptical of this product, so I ordered the trial size. It smelled great when I tried it. It has a light gel texture that foams well and is easy to use. The pea-sized amount of the face wash is sufficient for my entire face. The cellulose beads made of plastic felt a little too artificial to me. A little goes a long way. What is the longest time I’ve used it? It has been in my bathroom for two weeks (15 days). It is gentle and cleans my skin.
What do I love about it? I wash my face the same way as any other cleanser. I double-cleanse my face if I use this cleanser in the evening skincare routine. This face wash can be used as a second cleanser.
Skin effects: The plum green tea pore cleansing facial wash is gentle and won’t dry the skin. But, I didn’t notice any difference in the skin. It didn’t cause any skin irritation, and I never got itchy. The cellulose beads are the only thing that I don’t like about this facewash. These beads are very small, and I don’t get why they exist. It does not seem to be effective in exfoliation. I find the cellulose beads unnecessary. I’d rather have a separate exfoliator if I needed it than two products in one.
No products found.
- Has a super light gel texture.
- It is not drying to the skin and is gentle on it.
- It is not recommended for teens under 17 years old because it contains glycolic acid.
- These suits are for people with combination or oily skin.
- People with dry skin types are a big no.
- Doesn’t trigger fungal acne.
- They did not cause any irritation or breakouts.
- It has a mild fragrance.
- It contains cellulose beads that can be used for mild exfoliation. This, in my opinion, is unnecessary.
- It takes little to make a difference.
- There is a great face wash for people with acne-prone or oily skin.
The plum green tea face wash is packaged in a flip-top tube with an outer cardboard box carton. The tube packaging also includes an outer carton. This contains all details such as ingredients and usage. The tube print looks very chic and clean. It is very tight, leak-proof, and easy to transport during travel.
Plum Green Tea Face Wash benefits
- These are the benefits of this facewash.
- A beautiful list of ingredients
- After washing, the skin is not left dry.
- Deep cleansing of skin without drying.
- It does not cause breakouts.
- This prevents pimples from growing and keeps them small.
- After washing your face, the smell disappears.
The Drawbacks of Plum Green Tea Face Wash
- This face wash is quite expensive.
- It has a strong smell.
- It has Sodium lauryl ether sulfate.
No products found.
People Also Ask:
What does plum Green Tea Face Wash do?
The Plum Green Tea Pore Cleansing Face Shampoo has soft cellulose beads and glycolic acid that gently exfoliate the skin and lighten it. The Green Tea Clear Spotlight Gel and Green Tea Clear Face Mask will reduce the appearance of dark spots and scarring.
Is Green Tea Face Wash good for acne?
Green tea has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antimicrobial qualities that may effectively treat acne and oily skin. Research has shown that the skin can be affected by acne by reducing sebum production through green tea polyphenols.
Is plum green tea Good for face?
Excellent for oily and acne-prone skin. Their certified organic green tea extracts contain high levels of polyphenols and antioxidants. They help prevent the formation of acne and maintain a fresh, clean look.
Is green tea face wash good for oily skin?
Green tea can be used to wash your face. This is especially beneficial for oily skin and for treating acne.
Is green tea products good for oily skin?
Green tea is rich in epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), a phytophenol that research shows can improve oily skin.