Good Morning Greenie Recipe
This is an excellent breakfast smoothie that you can use any time throughout the day as well. Spinach and green apples are your green go-to ingredients here, and this basic recipe will yield ranging from 3 and 4 cups. Filled with minerals, vitamin supplements and essential proteins, this specific smoothie is simply as nutritious since it is delicious.
Tweaks: In case you are not used to making natural smoothies, it may be difficult to obtain used to the flavor. This specific smoothie tastes incredible to most people, nevertheless, you can often include flaxseed, Chia seeds, walnuts or almonds, kale, romaine lettuce and any veggies or fruits to experiment for the right flavor. Additionally you may want to put in a little more drinking water or another healthful liquid unless you like your smoothies solid.
· 1 mug fresh spinach leaves, ideally organic
· 2 green apples, peeled, cored and diced or sliced
· 1 banana, peeled and sliced
· 1 cup purified or filtered water (replace with your favorite almond milk, coconut milk or coconut water for a healthy flavor boost)
· Add 1/2 cup of your water to your blender, along with your spinach leaves. Blend well.
· Add banana and remaining water, blending well.
· Slowly add green apples, blending until the desired texture is achieved.
Nutrition per 1 cup – 90 calories, 0 g fat, 1 g protein, 10 mg sodium, 3 g fiber, 22 g carbohydrates