Page of Contents
What Is The Best Diet Plan To Follow?
If you search on google about “Best diet plan to follow,” and you will find 362000+ records on it, right? This means lots of people around the world are talking about this and searching about it. What makes this subject so interesting? Losing weight is the primary key mostly. Read the full article on what is the best diet plan to follow below in detail:
Next, we will tell you in detail which are the best diets to lose weight. Remember that a recommended option is to go to a nutrition professional. This will be able to offer an adequate plan adapted to each case.
- To lose weight, it is essential to eat a balanced diet; Also, you need to exercise and drink plenty of water.
- To lose weight, you must have a detailed menu of what you can and what you cannot eat. “New” diets appear regularly, but, of course, not all are healthy or suitable for the body which also includes salad diets to lose weight fast.
It is necessary to remember the following maxim: “the diet must be varied, moderate and balanced.” By following this precept, it is easier to obtain lasting results. Do you want to know what the best diets to lose weight without neglecting your health are? We will explain them below:
- It is one of the most prestigious medical centers in the world, known for its research. It provides us with an exciting meal plan to lose weight organically and naturally.
- This diet does not eliminate any nutrients but puts the intake of vegetables, fruits, and whole grains first. The diet’s initial phase lasts two weeks, and in that period, you can lose up to 4 kilos.
What Is The Best Diet Plan To Follow?
1. Mayo Clinic Diet (Most famous diet)
An example of a daily menu (1200 calories) includes:
- Breakfast: 1 yogurt and 1 fruit.
- Lunch: pasta salad with tuna, carrot, and zucchini; also an orange. (salad diets to lose weight fast)
- Dinner: ⅓ pizza with cheese and salad with tomato, onion, and mushrooms.
- The appetizer between meals is 1 apple.
2. Chinese diet
It is recommended for those people who not only want to lose weight but also need to recharge. It should be done one week a month and is based on the balance between yin and yang.
Combine foods according to the five elements: earth (sweet), fire (bitter), wood (sour), metal (spicy), and water (salty).
This is an example of a daily menu for this diet:
- Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee or tea with 3 slices of whole wheat bread with butter.
- Lunch: 1 glass of carrot juice with olive oil, 150 grams of fish or lean chicken, 1 handful of almonds, and 1 cup of tea or coffee without sugar.
- Dinner: raw vegetable salad, 150 grams of steamed fish with tofu, and 1 cup of unsweetened tea.
3. Mediterranean diet
People who live around the Mediterranean Sea should eat this diet without problems since all the ingredients and food are available on the market. It is a model that has proven to be effective for losing weight and reducing pathologies.
It is effortless to follow and has many benefits, such as reducing a heart attack risk.
The menu of the Mediterranean diet includes:
- Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee with milk, 1 cup of natural orange juice, and 1 slice of bread with olive oil.
- Appetizer: 1 fruit.
- Lunch: stewed lentils, meatballs with carrots, peas, and strawberries with cream.
- Snack: fresh cheese with honey.
- Dinner: mixed salad, baked fish with potatoes, and 1 Greek yogurt.
4. The DASH diet
Although this eating plan was created for people with high blood pressure, it is used for weight loss and is very effective, according to a study published in Liver International.
It is very varied, and the intake of vegetables, fruits, and skimmed dairy is premium. In second place are cereals, meats, and legumes.
Refined sugars, saturated fats, and carbohydrates are prohibited.
- Breakfast: 1 green tea and 1 whole wheat bread sandwich with turkey and tomato.
- Mid-morning: 3 slices of pineapple.
- Lunch: lettuce salad and 1 roast pork tenderloin with beans and brown rice.
- Snack: carrot sticks
- Dinner: pasta with mussels and natural tomato and 1 gelatin without sugar.
5. Green diet to lose weight
If you love vegetables and you have no problem-consuming juices and salads, this is your diet. Take it out for two consecutive weeks, and you will see the results.
It is precisely called “green” because it is made up of many vegetables. In addition to serving to lose weight, it is detoxifying (perfect for eliminating accumulated fat in the winter).
- Breakfast: 1 fruit juice with 1 slice of whole wheat bread with skim cheese
- Mid-morning: 1 fruit or a cup of skim milk with corn flakes
- Lunch: vegetable broth, a little steak, a plate of vegetable salad, and 1 piece of fruit.
- Snack: 1 orange juice and a slice of whole wheat bread with cottage cheese.
- Dinner: 1 chard omelet, fresh salad, and apple compote.
Remember that there is evidence that the regular intake of antioxidants reduces the risk of getting sick. Vegetables contain high amounts of these substances.
Conclusion – Plan a diet to lose weight
It is never too late, not only to lose weight but to take care of your health. Changing fat intake for healthy foods will positively help the body’s function.
Remember that before starting any eating plan, you must consult with a specialist. It is because metabolisms are different, and we must find the right menu for the body.